Sunday, June 13, 2010

Late Blogging

I was out and about today with a good friend doing some well needed retail therapy. For those that don't know what kind of retail therapy I usually that means that Bath & Body Works, Barnes and Noble, Half Price Books and Hot Topic can stay in business for another month! Actually I did little damage at Hot Topic, but I did find a cute t-shirt there and some earrings.

I did my worst damage at Half Priced Books.

Let's face it, I love books. I also love things that smell pretty. (That's why I spent $28.00 in Bath and Body, plus I got a cute little tote bag with a ducky on it that will be great for grocery shopping etc later.

So now I'm hot and tired and broke after all the shopping (and eating) that I did today, but it was fun. I love writing down to buy lists when I'm in Barnes and Noble. I just need to work through that "To Be Read" list which is really large.

So I think my tired butt is going to call it a day today and maybe finish a book and head off to bed, since its off to the grind tomorrow.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Must have been book fever in the air today. I was at Barnes and Noble also.

Bilbo said...

Book lovers of the world, unite! And a book lover who smells pretty and wears a cute t-shirt ... well, how can you beat it?