Monday, June 14, 2010

Missing Mondays

Today I'm missing the strawberry soy frappachino I had yesterday at Barnes & Noble but flew out of my hand and landed on the ground at the mall yesterday.

Damn it, I only had a few sips out of it and I lost all my whipped creme.

I still have no idea what happened, because that cup was literally airborne! The lid cracked and frapp was everywhere...OK whipped creme was everywhere.

I was a very sad girl when that happened, because that was 4 bucks that flew out of my hands.

I was so shocked at what happened I let out quite a squeak. Two odd little geeky guys, bless them, asked if I was all right.

Yup, I was fine. Sadly the $4 drink was not.

I probably won't have one of those tasty treats for a long time now.

All that strawberry whipped creme goodness gone! Without the benefit of consuming it!!

How sad is that?

5 comments:

Mike said...

Did you go stand yourself in a corner for 15 minutes for tossing 4 bucks down the drain? If you didn't do it today.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Does crying in the car over spilled soymilk count? It was such a good drink too.

Bilbo said...

Bummer...that's happened to me before, and it is always a real downer.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

$4 lost dollars!

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

In the hope this makes you feel better... When I was a kid, Dad bought me an ice cream (in a cone) from the ice cream van (a rare treat) and I turned around and walked right into a lamppost with it. The ice cream was on the floor before I'd even had a lick and Dad wouldn't buy me another!