Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Hump Day!

I love short weeks, it means the middle of the week gets here faster and that also means the weekend gets here faster.

Woo hoo!

I'm just not in the mood for most of the week! That's why I need my hump day hunks to come around and look pretty. They help me get through the work week.

This week I chose some musical hunks. Who knows what next week may bring.

The first hunk of the week is Justin Hayward. OK, so he's not quite as hunky has he was 5 or 10 years ago, but he still has a voice like an angel. I wish this hunk would get in the studio and record an album. I really miss his music.

The next hunk in our lineup is Rob Thomas. I love this guy. He's pretty to look at and he writes good music. That is a pretty darn good combination if you ask me. Come to think of it, I think he needs to record something soon, either solo or with Matchbox Twenty.


Lastly is the lovely Mika. Actually I think he's a hump day cutie pie. He's not really qualified to be a hunk.

Cuteness is allowed on Wednesdays though. Anything to make the day go by more pleasantly, right?


So what hunks or hunkettes help you get through the mid-week blues?

5 comments:

Bilbo said...

Somehow, you keep missing me in the Hump Day Hunks lists. Remind me to send you a picture. Even if you decide not to use it here, you can put it on your door and scare away traveling salesmen.

Deirdre said...

My husband!

I'm sorry. It's true.

I know. *Andrea pukes*

:P Happy Hump Day, my Dear!

Susan said...

Bruce Springsteen, even though he's 60 - he's still got it.

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Rob's great! I'm waiting for him to come back to the UK for a tour (either on his own or with MB20). He's so nice... He stopped mid-song when I last saw him because some girl collapsed in the audience and he wanted to make sure she was OK. He told her to sit by the barrier at the front and he kept an eye on her... I think she was ever so slightly embarrassed! :D

Mike said...

Hmmmmmm, nope, they just don't do anything for me.