Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I've Got A Bad Case Of The Angries

I'm so sick of things lately. The heat, which is just as bad as the cold and snow, the grocery shopping, the bill paying, EVERYTHING.

I have a ginormous chip on my shoulder right now.

I haven't enjoyed music in a long time, other than the Gordon Lightfoot concert and that is pretty much a given.

I keep thinking about all the plans I had for this summer and I'm not going to get to do any of them. I wanted to go swimming at the lake in Bedford or one of the other state parks. I wanted to go to Ohiopyle. Somewhere! Anywhere!

I have a doctor's appointment on Friday that will cost me about $800 - $900 and my insurance won't pay it as I haven't met my deductible yet. And we wonder about health care in this country. Its not that affordable health care isn't there, its just that the affordable shit doesn't do you any good if you end up with problems.

ARGH!

I'm wound so tight right now if I let myself go I'll be a whirling dirvish. (sp)

3 comments:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

After today's events with the doctors (my bro, not me), I'm loathed to say this, but... "God bless the NHS!".

Bilbo said...

All I can say is, "Hang in there." If you're not even enjoying music, something's wrong. Write me a letter and vent if you need to. Good luck.

Mike said...

Ahhh the dreaded deductible. Just high enough that the insurance company will never have to pay anything.