Saturday, June 26, 2010

Books A Million Is My Crack

There was a one day sale at my favorite bookstore today. There were sale books for as low as $1! And there were books buy 2 get one free or buy 4 get one free.

I spent $33.00 on books today.

I think I should open my own library now.

I have a whole Chicklit library at my disposal. Now if only I had the time to read them all!

There are just so many books I want to read. It doesn't help matters that when I go to the book store I just find more to add to my ever growing wishlist!

I think I'm a book addict.

There are probably worse things I could be addicted to though, so I won't complain much. However there's always a Bath and Body Works near my favorite bookstores, and that shop can also send me to the poor house. Wait, I already live in the poor house. Fuck it!

5 comments:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Hehe... I'm trying to avoid book stores and book aisles at the moment for fear of adding more books to my ever growing pile! Of course, that doesn't stop me buying books, LOL.

Bilbo said...

You could be hooked on worse stores. You're clean, you smell nice, and you love books. What's not to like?

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I've just ordered 'The Passage' off Amazon.

Miss Tay said...

I've learned to save my money and head to the library.

I can rent out a lot of books and they don't cost me damn thing. It's wonderful.

Though, the selection is limiting.

Mike said...

I think I've mentioned this before. Make sure your house has enough support to hold up a complete book store.