Monday, June 07, 2010

I Hate My Parents Not Having A Car

My mom has an appointment to see her cardiologist on Wednesday and another appointment to have her pacemaker checked that same day.

When the car issues started right after I bought Francesca, my nephew, Michael, said he would take her.

Guess what?

Michael's car is leaking oil or anti freeze or something nasty.

Guess who is now off on Wednesday so that mom can make it to the doctor?

If you guessed me, you are absolutely correct.

Now if I had a normal job, which we all know, I don't, I'd have a personal day to use for this. But no I don't. I have 5 vacation days...actually 4 since I used one for dad's last surgery. So most likely I'll be using this day without pay, because there were some things that may require those paid days coming up later this summer.

Isn't life grand?

0 comments: