Saturday, June 12, 2010

A Morning At The Farm

I took my oldest nephew to breakfast at The Berry Festival @ Triple B Farms this morning. We picked up a "Very Berry" pie for dessert tonight and Stawberry Rhubarb Butter and Strawberry Salsa.

Nom Nom Nom.

I played with the "kids" again cos I like baby goats. Those are the only "kids" that I like. I took some pictures of the farm again and some of the other animals.

After we left we ran to Walmart for a few things. Walmart is evil and claims it saves you money, but I swear I always spend more there because I always find stupid shit that I didn't think I needed but did? Does that make sense? Ah the wonders of impulse buying.

Oh and have I mentioned I truly hate their book department. They are reasonable but the selection is really becoming crappier by the day.

So now its just around 12:30 and I'm home, and I should find something productive to do, but....It is already too hot to do much of anything.

3 comments:

Mike said...

"and I should find something productive to do"

HEY! Let's don't get carried away. It is Saturday. Isn't it?

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Breakfast sounded good :)

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Wal-Maert have a book department? Only bookshops should have them!