Monday, June 28, 2010

Missing Mondays

I miss my metal window fan. It was ancient as you might have guessed, because all fans seem to be made of nothing but plastic these days.

Two words for you: PLASTIC SUCKS!

This old fan could cool down my room better than an air conditioner.

It died last year, damn it and the fan that replaced it doesn't do half the job this one did. It is not fair at all.

Why does everything have to made out of plastic?

I really think it has to be the joy factor. You know, "Joy, I'm not allowed to have any."

Grrr.

I really miss that fan.

4 comments:

Deirdre said...

My husband bought a rounded floor fan a couple of years ago and it's metal. I'll find out where he got it and let you know... wait, I can text and ask him now!

Hmmm, he said he thinks its from Walmart. I looked up metal fans there, and while they do have them, they all seem to be rounded.

Well, fooey!

Not sure of your price range... but I found some places online through a search that sell metal window fans.

Haha, word verification for this comment is fansifin.

How fitting!

Bilbo said...

You have plenty of fans like Mike and I, and we like to think we're cool, even if we're not metallic...

Mike said...

Yes we are! Not metallic anyway.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Metal is seen as uncool (no pun intended)