Thursday, September 07, 2006

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen things I'm going to do in Atlantic City, NJ this weekend.

1. Cry over the fact that this will be the last time I ride the most beautiful carousel in the world, because Donald Trump isn't renewing the lease on The Steel Pier.


2. Cuss Donald Trump out many times over for taking the lease away from the Steel Pier for condos etc. Fuqua you, Mr. Trump! I'd like to fire your sorry ass from the world. The Steel Pier is a sweet amusement park. How dare you ruin it!

3. Eat At Brulee's


4. Walk the entire length of the Boardwalk at least 3 times if not more.

5. Visit Lucy The Elephant


Photo discreetly borrowed from Paul who has some of the most beautiful shots of Atlantic City I've ever seen.

6. Visit the Absecon Lighthouse and hopefully climb to the top.



7. Remember to buy an extra funnel cake just in case the pigeons and seagulls (goonie birds) are hungry and refuse to share.

8. Go to the Bikini Beach Bar and drink many tasty Amaretto Sours.

9. Find the swimming pool at Bally's. I've always wanted to swim in a pool on the 8th floor!

10. Two words: Deli Omlette. Followed by one word: Yum! Which can be found on this menu. It's the best food to eat at 2 a.m. after a 6 hour drive from Charleroi On Mon to New Jersey.

11. Attempt to fill the memory card on at least one of my cameras.

12. Go back to the Borgata and see if they are still selling that lovely fragrance, Pulse that I didn't buy last year.

13. Cry because I have to come back to my boring life on Sunday. BAH!

On a non-Thursday Thirteen note: My photos of the Pittsburgh Roars balloons have received a comment from the artist. Scroll down on this page to find it. Woot!

0 comments: