Friday, September 15, 2006

What A Day

My co-worker has been saying "what more could go wrong" for the last few days, prompting a series of disasters.

Today blogger was down, so my Top 5 On Friday answers that I usually post here are over at my Livejournal. I have that post public just for today, so that I could share my answers.

I have post-vacation depression in a bad way. At least the weather isn't good today, so I don't feel like I should be somewhere else. If I were in NJ this weekend it would be raining, so that's comforting. I still long to be somewhere else.

Tomorrow is the Covered Bridge Festival and I don't know if my sister is going or not. Frankly I'd rather take her son myself and let her stay home. But I doubt I could get away with that. I am looking forward to that and the Parish picnic on Sunday. Llamas will be there! I love me some llamas!

OH and tomorrow is laundry day. I hate laundry day. Why? Not because laundry is any huge pain but because I always have to do it in the morning. I like sleep more than laundry damn it!

I'll stop whining now.

Maybe!

0 comments: