Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen things I want to do before Christmas this year

1. Get back to Wheeling Island at least once. I haven't been there since April or May.

2. Visit one of the new Boscov's department stores and do some shopping.

3. Make at least 2 trips to Phipps: Once for the Fall Flower Show and once for the Winter Flower Show, which should include seeing the new addition that they've built.

4. Buy prints of the many photos I took this year. Methinks that its time people had some lovely wall hangings for Christmas.

5. Get to Hallowboo at Idlewild. That was so much fun last year. I hope the weather makes another afternoon there this October possible.

6. Payoff at least one of my credit card bills that have been around for a bit. It's possible that one or two of them could be gone by then. Woot!

7. Find a few easy recipes that we can use for the holidays that will be new and different from the usual fare.

8. Visit and photograph more than the 4 local covered bridges. I have the tour map of the Washington and Greene County bridges...why have I not used it?



9. There are several restaurants that I would like to eat at, Smokey Bones is one of them. So what if I like to eat!

10. Give Peter Noone a big hug. (A girl can dream, right?)

11. Upgrade my flickr account to pro, so all my pics become visable again and I can start making photosets.

12. Start saving for that new Kodak Easyshare camera with the dual lens. God I want that thing so badly.

13. And the requisite lose 10 lbs.

0 comments: