Sunday, September 17, 2006

Feeling A Bit Random

A few things that highlight today and my weekend in general.

~ A certain family member is really really getting on my nerves lately. So much so that I end up in my room so I don't have to deal with their bs. I'm 32 years old and I'm still hiding in my room. Yikes!

~ My camera batteries decided to die at the parish picnic, so I only got about 25 shots from the petting zoo. I'm so sad. And like the big dar dar that I am, my batteries were sitting at home.

~ I'm reading Danielle Steele's Jewels right now. It's one of her older books. I don't ususally like her novels. They are entirely too depressing for me, but this one is really excellent. I love the story. I recommend it to anyone that is a sucker for a lovely story that has a little bit of romance to it.

~ I got a belated b-day present from my friend Linda in Chicago. She bought me a pro account at flickr. I have several photosets over there now. I'm slowly going to upload more of my concert photos and vacation photos over there. Go over there and take a look.

~ I have to find out when I can pick up my lottery tickets that I won on the radio on Friday morning. I need to remind myself to email the DJ in the morning and hope he gets back to me before I go to work.

~ Make the first order of Christmas presents from the JCPenney catalog for dad. I can't believe I'm going to be buying Christmas presents already!

0 comments: