Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Hump Day Hotties

We've reached mid-week again and the Hump Day Hunk Train is rolling through the station with a delivery of hunks to keep me going until Friday.

Let's see who's on board this week.



Looks like Davy Jones made the train. Woot! He's moved to the top of my to do list lately again. Lordy but he's lovely.



I didn't think Paul McCartney would hop on board, but maybe he just wanted to get away from the whole business of his divorce and matchmaking daughters. That's fine by me, I'll take good care of Macca. ~evil grins~



Yay, Peter Noone was on board too! That's a double woot there. I'm so stoked about meeting him in two weeks. I can't believe my fanclub membership actually paid off! I get to go to a meet and greet! Woohoo!




And as always the Jays made the hunk train. I guess they know how much I miss them.

BTW I'm slowly getting all my concert photos posted over at my flickr account. It's going to take awhile but last night I upped some more from The Borgata last year.

Clicky here to see more concert hunks.

0 comments: