Monday, September 04, 2006

Walmart Is The Devil

I wanted to get one new casual dress for the trip this weekend. I thought I'd check Walmart since I really didn't want to deal with the mall today.

Big mistake!

Everyone in the valley was at the Walmart Supercenter in Rostraver. And when I say everyone I do mean every flipping redneck in a 40 mile radius. Lordy, for that alone I deserve something alcoholic.

So I'm wandering through the clothing section, which is very unimpressive, when I spy the dress. It's a black jersey wrap dress and it has a lilac print. It's really pretty and it's price is $19.95. Everything about the dress screams buy me! So I look through the rack.

Fuqua! (which roughly translates to fuck)

The dress is available in only 3 sizes.

1. L = Fat ass

2. XL = Hippobottomous

3. XXL = Brontosaurus

GAH! Even if they had a medium it wouldn't have fit. Walmart's M is a 8-10. There was not a single Small to be had in the whole store. Mind you the small probably would have been big on me. That's rather pathetic.

The same went for the jammies. I like to buy jammies for vacation, but the same rules applied there, plus in the clearance area there were no matching tops and bottoms.

I give up. I'm going to Target and the mall on Wednesday evening because I want to have something pretty to wear when we go to Brulee's on Saturday night.

0 comments: