Monday, September 04, 2006

I Need Some Inspiration

Well, I made it to Ohiopyle yesterday, though the weather wasn't stellar. In fact, the weather was downright cold. Brr.

Check my photoblog to see a few waterfall pictures.

It's funny how you go to places over and over and snap shots of the same things. I mean for the most part Ohiopyle doesn't change. Sometimes there's more water there, sometimes the water is but a trickle, and there I stand camera poised to snap pictures of something I've seen hundreds of times in my life. I think I'm a nut.

I'm like that with Round Hill Park and the Covered Bridges too. I've taken loads of pictures of the same animals and bridges. Really I need to find something new to photograph. Its funny but there really is a lack of amusing things to take pictures of in my part of the world.


I've been to Kennywood and Idlewild, Phipps, Ohiopyle, 4 of the many covered bridges in the area, The Good Zoo, Living Treasures, the Mill Run Wind Farm....I think I've exhausted my subject matter for the time being.


However Windfarms do amuse me very much, so taking zillions of pictures of them doesn't really bug me too much.



They look a little bit spooky in the darkening sky. Perhaps someone will write a horror novel about them ...The Wicked Windmills. Muhahaha!

0 comments: