Saturday, September 16, 2006

I Think I Exceeded My Fun Quotient Last Weekend

Today was a real let down. First of all the weather, while being good, was mostly cloudy and dreary. Secondly, my traveling companions, at least one of them, was getting on the only nerve I have left in my body. Thirdly, the setup of the Covered Bridge Festival was atrocious in Mingo Park.

ARGH!

The part of the festival by the Henry Bridge was more than a mile away from the Bridge. There was no celebrating anywhere near the bridge. No one even cared about the beautiful bridge. At least at the other end of the park they had the rest of the festival by the bridge, in that case the Ebeneezer.

I took some flower pictures and a couple shots of the Bridges. Nothing exciting came out of it. I split a funnel cake with my traveling companions and had a sweet sausage sandwich, which was yummy. I also brought home some roasted pecans and a candy apple for my mum.





I added yet another shot glass to my collection. I have a rather extensive collection now.

I feel a trifle let down though, and I don't know why.

Sigh

I hope I have more fun at the Parish picnic.

0 comments: