Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Anyone Order Hunks?

I know I did. I always order up a decent amount of hunk to be delivered on Wednesday mornings.

I wonder what The Hunk Truck has brought for me this week.

Ah look here it comes....



Ah a little wet Hugh Laurie! Just what the doctor ordered. I'll just get him out of those wet clothes so he doesn't have to get diagnosed with pneumonia anytime soon.



Awww my very favorite! It's Justin Hayward. And with his natural haircolor! (which you will notice ISN'T BLONDE!) He looks so warm in his furry coat. I think I'll just crawl up on his lap and take a nap. OK, that's the last thing on my mind, but I thought I'd keep my dirty thoughts to myself.



Oh it's an Elvis Costello. I don't know what to do with this one since his wife is expecting twins. It doesn't seem quite right to be lusting after him when there are two buns in the oven. PAH!



Yay! The Hunk Truck brought me Davy Jones! I've always wanted Davy. And this particular Davy....Mmmm Rrrrrroar!

Happy Hump Day!

0 comments: