Thursday, September 28, 2006

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen things I like to do on a rainy day

1. Curl up with a good book.



I've been reading Christopher Golden's vampire series. This is the 2nd of 3 books and it's excellent.

2. Work on mix CDs. I plan to start work on my Halloween playlist tonight. (I'll post it here when I finish)

3. Upload photos to my flickr account. I've almost finished uploading the good shots from last years Moody Blues show in NJ. I've still got Gary Puckett and Davy Jones from this year. Plus more shots from NJ, Hershey and Erie that I've never posted anywhere.

4. Clean out closets. It's easier to get rid of things and clean when there's nothing else to do because its raining.

5. Organize my music on my Zen Micro. At the end of October my pink Zen will become the Christmas Mp3 player. I'm going to put all my Christmas tunes on it for the holiday season. Yeah, I'm a nut.

6. Troll LaLa.com for new CDs. Apparently no one has anything on my want list right now. And I've got at least 2 CDs coming to me. I need to broaden my musical horizons apparently. Damn.

7. Organize my computer. When I get a cleaning bug it extends to the files on my computer as well. I really would like to get some extra space on this machine.

8. Spend a few hours watching video clips on You Tube. That site is the best time waster created!

9. Antagonize my cat. OK, play with my cat. But Oogie is so easy to antagonize, mostly because his goal in life is to antagonize me. He's so darn rotten. And he's such a cutie



10. Read mum's cookbooks to see if I can find any easy weekend meals. I only cook on Sat and Sun.

11. Visit everyone on my blogroll.

12. Get more than a half hour of exercise on the Healthwalker.

13. Sleep Sleep Sleep. (yeah right)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





0 comments: