Saturday, September 23, 2006

Waiting For Rain

I've curbed my activities today thinking that the rain was coming. It's 7 o'clock now and though I've piddled around the house quite a bit, I haven't done much of anything and that annoys the hell out of me.

I've succeeded in ripping a few CDs to the hard drive. I've cleaned the bathroom. Oh and I did the Saturday morning laundry. It wouldn't be right if I did laundry on any other day. Oh and I have done it on Friday night a few times when I was going somewhere on Saturday and it just fubars the whole laundry system.

I've pulled out some CDs to get my Christmas CD collection organized for the Mix. Why? Yes, I know it's barely October, but I want to have the mix ready by the first or second week of Nov for burning and mailing. And it will take that long to pull it all together.

I mail out about 15 or more of these a year. And then I upload the playlist for my friends online that don't get the card...hey, it's an expensive project, but I do like sharing the Christmas tunage with everyone. Finding the artwork is the hardest part.

I would like to do a Halloweenish mix again this year. But I'd like to do a swap or something where I wasn't doing this just for me. So if anyone is up for a Halloween swap let me know. I'd gladly go through my stuff to make a CD to share.

0 comments: