Monday, September 18, 2006

Monday Already?

The clock needs to slow down. I can't believe the weekend has come and gone already. I can't believe the weekend was as crappy as it was.

I guess having 2 weekends of goodness is impossible.

One thing is for sure, I'm taking this weekend off. I'm staying home and vegetating. If I do something it will just be running out to pick up food. I need some time to sit around the house and clean and get rid of some garbage, but most I need sleep.

I say this every day, and it gets me nowhere. Except that each week I feel more and more tired by the time the weekend arrives.

I think I'm running on empty. And the weeks keep flying by and nothing gets done and I feel more and more let down and like the world is slipping by and I'm letting it go.

It might just be the depression that happens after a vacation or concert but I'm not sure. I'm just really down down doo be do down. And I really can't believe it's already Monday.

Where the hell is my life going?

0 comments: