Monday, September 25, 2006

Random 10 - Week 72

I decided to do this music memoirs meme over here today.

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

I spent a lot of time watching videos on You Tube so most of my playlist this weekend is a direct result of my brain rotting while appreciating musical goodness.

1. Manfred Mann - Ha Ha Says The Clown (Oye is this song fuqua'd up. But so fun too)
2. Manfred Mann - Fox On The Run (This just in: Mike D'abo was a hottie)
3. Mike D'abo - Handbags and Gladrags (Mike wrote this you know)
4. The Monkees - Daddy's Song (Davy in a white tux = THUD)
5. The Monkees - I'm A Believer (From one of the Mtv awards shows in 86! Oh that brought back memories!)
6. Cliff Richard - Lay All Your Love On Me (Mmmm Cliff shaking the famous tushie.)
7. The Monkees - Laugh (From Monkees A'la mode one of my favorite episodes that I don't have on tape anymore!)
8. Gary Puckett - Lady Willpower (On Ed Sullivan)
9. The Monkees - You and I (From the Justus video album)
10. Cliff Richard - Miss You Nights (scroll down to watch)

As for the picture...



Buddah has been feeling a lot better lately. Yay!

0 comments: