Sunday, September 24, 2006

Nowhere Fast

That consists of how my weekend was. I got nowhere fast. Thankfully I managed not to buy the new CD player for my bedroom which is a good thing, considering I really don't need it however cheap it is.

I have burned copies of my Crosby Stills Nash & Young box for my sister, but other than that I've done next to nothing. I'm just not in the mood for anything. I'm not even in the mood for sitting around.

I'm antsy and bored.

Not a good combination.

It hardly seems worth my having the last 2 days off, especially as I've really done nothing with them except wait for rain that we never really got.

But them I've been told (usually by my mum) that you can't do something every weekend, so maybe this was one of my do nothing weekends. All I know is that I hate those. I always feel mopey and let down when one of them is finished.

I mean who really wants to look forward to going to work on Monday morning? I sure as hell don't, just because it's going to be one boring extension of the boring weekend.

Bleh!

I hope next weekend is better than this one.

0 comments: