Saturday, September 30, 2006

New CD Player

I went to Macy's today, even though they are the spawn of Satan's department store in search of the mini cd player that I fell in love with a few weeks back.

I wanted a CD player for the room I sleep in because sometimes I want to play a CD rather than the radio before I go to bed. I knew they had one the last time I was there and it was about $50 bucks. I was cool with that as I had a coupon that would take 15% off that price.

Surprise surprise surprise.

They had two when I got there and both were under $50 dollars before the coupon.

Yipee!

I got a cute CD player for $36 and I think I can even plug my turntable into it!

Double woot!

Mind you the sound isn't as good as the AIWA's but that was a $500 dollar system at the time. And if I'm spending that kind of money anymore it will be on a new computer, or camera or Zen Micro (preferrably a 20 GB, like I need that).

Now I just have to clean up the area around my new toy. That should keep me busy for awhile.

0 comments: