Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I Just Want To Get Some Sleep

I swear my bedtime is getting later and later again. It's not that I have any reason for staying up. Last night I did, but after much thought I decided that watching Elvis Costello on Lettermen was not worth losing any amount of sleep over. I don't really care to hear him sing or talk about his preparations for the baby Krallstellolings.

Nope.

That should mean I should be in bed at a reasonable hour, right?

Nope.

I decided at 10 o'clock to go looking for my membership card from the Peter Noone fanclub. Why? Not because its necessary, but because I wanted to find it. There's a "Do" aka a "Meet & Greet" at Uniontown on the 14th of Oct before the show and I wanted to have it though I don't need it.

One would think that the prospect of getting a hug from Dr. NoOne or the Reverend Sung Long Noone or Norman or Herman or Uncle Petey or whatever Peter Noone is going by today would bring me great joy and peaceful sleep.

Nope!

After that I did try to go to bed, but Purrbee the nice little dog was scratching too much, so at 20 after 11 he got a bath.

Then I finally went to bed, which is why I'm so damn tired right now and wish I could crawl back into bed for the few hours of sleep I missed because I was doing stupid stuff instead of sleeping.

0 comments: