Monday, May 01, 2006

Random 10 - Week 53

From the music lovers @ Music Memoirs

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

I had a new playlist on my Muvo this weekend, plus I had some different mix CDs in my car as well making for an ecclectic mix of music. (Oh and not to mention the music I received from my LJ play from the m3p3 music swap)

Herman's Hermits - I Won't Be Leaving
Herman's Hermits - Saturday's Child (Yes that's the song that the Monkees did also)

I finally ripped A Kind Of Hush to my hard drive.

Elvis Costello - Man Out of Time
Elvis Costello - Playboy To A Man

Both of these were on the mix CD I listened to on the way to and from Pittsburgh

Cheap Trick - The Flame

I heard this one while walking down Carson Street yesterday

Fish - A Gentlemen's Excuse Me
Talk Talk - It's My Life
Goldfrapp - Forever
Genesis - Burning Rope
Marillion - Kayleigh

These were songs I received in the LJ music swap, the song by Fish (the lead singer from Marillion for a time) is stunning.

Now for the picture.



This is where I had dinner yesterday. Yum!

0 comments: