Monday, May 22, 2006

Nothing A Good 12 Hours Of Sleep Won't Cure

I never get any good sleep over the weekends anymore. My body demands that I'm out of bed by 8 o'clock at the latest. That's wrong on so many levels that I can't even begin to discuss it. At least 8 is better than 5:30 which is when Pickle Radio wakes me up during the work week. Yuck!

Sadly this lack of sleep is making cranky. Very cranky! I've been picking fights with everyone this past week. (And enjoying it) Not a good thing, and not usually like me.

I feel like that lyric from Arcadia's Election Day.

She's moody and grey...she's mean and she's restless.

I'm not sure if my sleeplessness during the week is a result of the many season finales that I got sucked into watching last week. Suffice to say, I don't think I was in bed earlier than 11:30 most nights last week.

Thankfully tonight is probably the only night I'll be staying up to watch something. The CSI Miami finale is on tonight and that will be the last 10 p.m. show I'll be watching for a long time. You can't make me watch reruns!

I need my sleep! Before they make an episode of one of those crime dramas about me!

0 comments: