Sunday, May 28, 2006

Off To The Zoo and the Mountains!

My camera is going to get a workout today. The Cucumber Falls, Living Treasures Animal Park, The Windfarm at Mill Run! Squee! The day is gloriously sunny. I couldn't ask for much more, other than loads of money to spend. But alas and alack...you can't have it all.

Just Another Photoblog will be updated with loads of pictures later on. Until then, go have a look at the Purple Finch I snapped some shots of yesterday. Why it's called a Purple Finch..I haven't a clue. It's feathers sure looked red to me.

Oh and if you can't find anything to excite you on my photoblog, go to my flickr account.

I hope all of you have as much fun as I'm going to have. Oh and I'll tell ya all about the yummy food at the Oakhurst Tea Room when I get back. I imagine I'll be putting on a few extra pounds today!

0 comments: