Sunday, April 30, 2006

My Winamp Has Gone Ape!

Yesterday, in order to get my playlist posted for everyone to see, I put my winamp on random. Yes, I gave this little media player freedom of choosing what songs out of 4882 music files that I would listen to. Bad decision.

Yesterday it decided that Christmas in April was the thing. OK, the sad thing is that it didn't bother me to listen to Winter Wonderland or for that matter December. I listen to that disc in July and I really don't care. I was kinda upset that it didn't toss out Mistletoe and Wine. I mean I really need to have that song stuck in my head, along with the 30 other Cliff Richard songs that reside there!

Today it's decided to play full albums.

Oye!

I've heard Days of Future (fucking) Passed. (Can I just say I do not really love this one Moody Blues CD and that Nights in White Satin is no where near my favorite Moody Blues song)

Ah...Breathe deep the gathering gloom....watch lights fade in every room

Thanks Graeme, I needed that at 7 a.m.

After winamp finished torturing me with that one it moved on to Annie Halsam's Dawn of Ananda, which sadly I don't have in it's complete form. I also found out that one of the few tracks that I do have is flawed. Grrrr.

I'm frightened of what it might come up with after this. It's certainly not being very random.

I'm so glad I'm going to Pittsburgh later, because then I won't have to sit around and listen to the weirdness that my winamp is subjecting me to.

0 comments: