Monday, May 15, 2006

Random 10 - Week 55

From the music lovers @ Music Memoirs, the first of the 3 weekly memes.

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

I stayed at home most of this weekend and when I did go out it was just to church and to Lorraine's in Speers for dinner. So everything on my list is from my winamp and my little Muvo.

Elvis Costello - Rocking Horse Road
Elvis Costello & The Attractions - Peace In Our Time
Duran Duran - Someone Else Not Me
Duran Duran - Hallucinating Elvis

(I was reripping CDs to the hard drive....as you can see I ripped Brutal Youth, Goodbye Cruel World, and Pop Trash)

John Lennon - Power To The People
John Lennon - Instant Karma
Paul McCartney - Tug Of War
Paul McCartney - Here Today

(I was also listening to Tug of War and Lennon Legend)

Herman's Hermits - If You're Thinkin' What I'm Thinkin'
Herman's Hermits - Marcel's

(Listened to There's A Kind Of Hush as well)

As for the picture...My brother, his wife, my mum, my nephew and I went back to McShane's.....I took my camera, of course...



I included that picture on my last photoblog post. To see a few other's go here. Have a look around. I post more photos there than Flickr, basically cos Flickr annoys the hell out of me.

0 comments: