Monday, May 08, 2006

Random 10

From the music lovers at Music Memoirs

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

This weekend was pretty much all about my muvo and my winamp. It was a very very boring weekend.

Justin Hayward - Way Of The World (This one was on my muvo playlist and it's always been one of my favorites)

Danny Elfman - Veruca Salt (My winamp played this at least 3 times this weekend! ARGH!)

Warren Zevon - Keep Me In Your Heart (This song is so beautiful and so depressing)

The Dresden Dolls - Shores of California (This band makes me giggle, a lot)

Herman's Hermits - Meet Me At The Corner Down At Joe's Cafe (Too cute!)

The Mamas and The Papas - California Dreamin' (I heard this one at Kings Restaurant yesterday)

Beth Waters - Spun Sugar

Harry Connick Jr - We Are In Love

Shane McGowan and the Nips - Gabrielle

Marillion - 100 Nights

All of these were random winamp songs. Like I said, it was a boring weekend. The picture is from McShane's.

0 comments: