Thursday, May 11, 2006

Just Not In The Mood

The past few days have just weighed down on me, so much that I couldn't really do much of anything after work, besides my usual Curves workout. (Which is still boring the tears out of me)

In fact I think I've read more books in the last week than anything. My motivation is at an all time low. I don't want to write. I don't want listen to music. I've actually been watching TV. Blech. I've come to the conclusion that all tv shows are the same, depending on the genre. If you're a drama...you must either be a cop/lawyer show or a hospital show, comedies all are about some dysfunctional families, and anymore I find none of them funny.

Then yesterday my mum had an appointment with the doctor that checks her pacemaker. No good news there. Since her last visit she had 3 ventricle (sp) episodes, which aren't good at all.

That took every bit of extra energy out of my system and I don't know how to get it back. All I seem to be able to do is sit and think and that's no good, because the thinking just depresses me. I wish there was a way to shut off the thinking part of the brain for a little while.

I just want to go hide under a rock for awhile and wish some of this away.

0 comments: