Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Hersheypark = Evil

OK, the park itself is not evil, but finding a hotel around Hershey Park is. I was trying to find a package deal for the park, but so far the 2 I've found don't seem quite what we're going to need.

Days Inn has the room, 2 adult and 1 child admission and breakfast (doesn't say if its continental or what) for $299.00 I admit this is a good one, but the child we're going with is out of their junior price bracket so we would be paying for a ticket we wouldn't be using. There's also shuttle service to the park, not that we'd use that.

Hilton Garden Hershey has what I think is the best deal. The cost is the same as the Days Inn, but it only includes 2 adult admissions to the park. It also includes 2 full breakfasts and 2 backpacks. Erm? Backpacks? The nephew would probably like that.

Still, with that package good as it seems, one person still has to buy their park ticket which is about $42 bucks as well as breakfast.

The cheapest motel I found was about 9 miles away, which isn't too bad. It's a Hojo's and it's about $90 bucks for the whole night. I haven't decided where we're ultimately going to stay. The Hilton Garden is high on my list, because I've stayed at one of those hotels before and they are lovely as well as the packages they put together. It just sucks when you have 3 people traveling rather than 2.

0 comments: