Saturday, May 20, 2006

Here Comes The Sun

After about 6 gloomy days the sun has finally decided to peer through the clouds. Take goodness. I seriously was losing my mind from all the rain.

Now to motivate myself to do something productive today besides laundry and sitting in front of this computer.

I wish money weren't such an issue. There's stuff I'd like to do, but then I think of how much gas I'll use or the trips I want to take and I get depressed.

I'm sick of sitting around the house. I'm also sick of going to the same places. As much as I love Phipps, I'm in no mood to go there and I think that's on my agenda for tomorrow.

I never thought I'd see the day when I said that. I just don't want to go there. I want to do something different. Anything, really. Even the South Side doesn't hold any excitement for me right now.

It all requires money..and gas.

PAH!

The sun is out. It's gorgeous and I'm feeling sorry for myself. There's something wrong with this picture.

0 comments: