Tuesday, May 16, 2006

CSI - Miami

Ok, I admit. I love this show, and not because it's a hard edged crime drama or anything like that. The plots don't excite me. The characters aren't all that fabulous. Well maybe one or two of them are fabulous.

Like David Caruso's character Horatio Caine.



Maybe the theme of this picture can make an episode for next season! Hey, sometimes you have to interject some comedy into life.

Mind you I was thrilled when they killed off Horatio Caine's wife last night. OK, I was more than thrilled. Horatio just shouldn't be allowed to be married. He needs to have that pent up/need to get some sex kind of frustration going on in his life. Plus its no fun for me to go all fangirly over his character if he's got a wife, especially one of the CSI - Miami, airbrushed, perfect variety.

So I'll just be content to know that Horatio's wife is deader than spam...and I'll live with that until next week's season finale. (Hopefully they won't bring her back from the dead)

0 comments: