Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Enough with the Da Vinci Code!

Hype is one way to destory something for me. There was a time when I thought I might crack the hard back copy of this novel. I was even tempted to see the movie awhile back, before everywhere I went screamed Da Vinci Code!

Now I just want to scream when I hear about it. I wouldn't spend my hard earned money on this now. It's been over exposed. I never saw The Passion Of Christ for this reason too.

I don't care if it's the best movie ever, (And from the reviews I've heard, it's not)I'll not sit through it.

I've heard enough. It's not even that I'm offended by the content. I'm Catholic, but I don't always see eye to eye with what the church has to say. The premise for this movie isn't anything new. There have been other books written on similar themes.

I'm just sick sick sick of hearing about this one.

Can we get some hype on the upcoming Pirates of the Caribbean film? I'd much rather look at Johnny Depp.

0 comments: