Thursday, May 25, 2006

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen Random Facts

1. I've never been further than a seven hour drive from home: Toronto to the North and Atlantic City to the East. I've never traveled further west than Cincinatti or further South than Fairmont, WV.

2. The Moody Blues are the only band I've ever roadtripped for and I've only ever seen them once in Pittsburgh.

3. I harbor a secret desire to be a writer and a photographer

4. I've only ever lived in the house that I grew up in.

5. There has never been a time in my life when I haven't had a pet of some kind. I've had cats, dogs, hamsters, fish, guinea pigs and turtles over the years.

6. Most of the time I'm pretty darn lonely, but I don't make friends easily. Truth be told, this girl hasn't been on a real date in at least 6 years. The sad part is, I don't even care.

7. I'm very easily amused. Proof of this is my love for watching and photographing birds.

8. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, but I've never really used it.

9. I've only been to the Zoo in Pittsburgh twice, because I always get lost trying to find the damn place.

10. In the last month or so I've read about a book a day. Mind you none of these books are deep and thoughtful reads, but they are still books.

11. I think I'm the only person in the world that wants a cell phone to be a cell phone and nothing else. I have a camera phone and the extra features just get in the way. The camera turns itself on and takes pictures in my purse! WTF is up with that! Next year when I can get a new phone again, it's going to be a phone and that's it!

12. I hate cleaning but when I start doing it, I become obsessed with it.

13. If one more of my bands ignore me on the current tours I'll go ape! Cheap Trick are playing the Borgata on June 30th (a Friday) and then Toledo! Erm guys..how about a city in between those two? Huh? Grrrr!

0 comments: