Saturday, May 27, 2006

Busy Day

It's only 2:30 and already I've been to check on the kitty that I was checking in on the last few days. I gased up the car so I can go to the mall tonight. After that I went back to McShane's in Belle Vernon and picked up a few more plants, which I promptly came home and planted.

I'm hot, sticky and exhausted.

Tomorrow's going to be equally exhausting. I'm going to Ohiopyle to see the Cucumber Falls, then to Living Treasures Animal Park and before we get the animal park we're going to see if we can find the wind farm in Mill Run. I have a fascination with Wind Farms, as some of you know. Dinner will hopefully be at the Oakhurst Tea Room, which is a Smorgasboard. I will try not to sing like the Swedish Chef while I'm there. (Don't ask..you really don't want to know)

Monday will be laundry and cook out day! Yay! Relaxation! From there I'll be starting preparations for my trip to Hershey Park the following weekend! I can't wait. This morning I woke up to Gary Puckett singing Young Girl. I was ready to get in the car and go today, but alas, Gary won't be there tomorrow! Plus I think I have enough to occupy myself with for the next 72 hours.

0 comments: