Monday, May 29, 2006

Random 10

From the musical ladies @ Music Memoirs

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

Herman's Hermits - A Must To Avoid (aka Mustard Boy...don't ask)
Duran Duran - Hungry Like The Wolf
Duran Duran - The Reflex
Cheap Trick - I Can't Take It
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - The Waiting
The Beatles - Think For Yourself
The Moody Blues - Soon Or Later (Walking On Air)
The Moody Blues - English Sunset
Billy Joel - She's Always A Woman
Billy Joel - Just The Way You Are

Song 1 is from a mix CD I listen to when I went shopping on Saturday.

Songs 2 & 3 are from Decade, the first Duran Duran Greatest Hits disc that I took with me on my jaunt to the Animal Park on Sunday.
Songs 4 - 6 are on my 20 Favs Mix CD that also came with me on my journey.
Songs 7 & 8 are off of The Moody Blues' Strange Times (aka my very favorite Moodies disc)
Song 9 and 10 were played in various places on my jaunt. I think Just The Way You Are was on the radio when we left my little hamlet of Charleroi on Mon yesterday and She's Always A Woman was played when we were eating at Oakhurst.

Now for the picture

0 comments: