Sunday, May 07, 2006

Oogie and the Koosh Ball

My kitten has discovered a koosh ball I was given a few years back. He's made a total wreck of my computer room this weekend because of this discovery. As luck would have it, he's amused me while playing with the koosh, so he gets to live! Lucky kitty.

There's nothing funnier than seeing a little black and white kitten walking around with a koosh hanging out of his mouth, especially since the koosh is bigger than his little head.

He'll prance about with it, and then throw it up in the air and then run across the room to chase it. I only wish that the cuteness could have been captured on my camera, but the little bugger is much too fast.

He has kept me from going stark raving mad on this very boring Sunday. Heck, the whole weekend has been very boring.

Thank God for cats!

0 comments: