Sunday, May 21, 2006

New Discovery

I discovered a Justin Hayward song that didn't know about yesterday. Mind you, I didn't know about it through my own stupidity. A few years ago when I hunted down every last thing I could get my hands on, I thought I downloaded all of View From A Hill.

Oopsy!

I missed one song.

I reripped all of my Justin Hayward discs and yesterday for the first time, I listed to View. Suddenly I heard a song I wasn't familiar with. I was baffled, because I couldn't figure out where it had come from.

The song?

Sometimes Less Is More

I don't know why, but no matter what, Justin never fails to impress me. Most of my favorite bands have let me down a few times. Justin and the Moodies don't, at least when they get around to releasing new material. (In other aspects of their career, they let me down more than any other band)

Seriously, if you don't own this album



Click the album cover and buy it now!

I don't think Justin gets much better than this one.

0 comments: