Thursday, May 18, 2006

Thursday Thirteen



13 Songs That I Can't Live Without And You Shouldn't Either

1. Erasure - Tell It To Me

2. Justin Hayward - I'm Sorry (It's that lopsided lovin' thing again)

3. Manfred Mann - The Mighty Quinn

4. Traveling Wilburys - End Of The Line

5. Herman's Hermits - You Won't Be Leaving

6. The Moody Blues - Question (Alternate Version)
This is from the new reissues. Thanks to my friend Marilyn for sharing this with me.

7. Duran Duran - Electric Barbarella (Because it's just so damn fun!)

8. Diana Krall - Narrow Daylight (Have I mentioned how much I love this song)

9. Elvis Costello - Monkey To Man (Another song that's too fun to be missed)

10. Grey Eye Glances - Halfway Back (Every song by this band is not to be missed)

11. Danny Elfman - It Only Makes Me Laugh (Because this song is so damn true!)

12. Paul McCartney - Figure of Eight (Someone's got to love Paul in his time of need. This song is good reason to love him)

13. George Harrison - Fish On The Sand

I hope you enjoy these as much as I do. Let me know if you snag any of the tracks.

0 comments: