Saturday, May 06, 2006

Weekend Randomness

~ I need to have a hamburger. Badly. All week I listen to the radio and hear commericals for King's Restaurant and Red Robin. I've been craving a "real" burger since Wednesday. I won't mind one of those new Wendy's Frescata sandwiches either.

~ Today has been designated as, buy flowers for the garden and cemetary day. If McShane's doesn't have any African Daisies I think I'll cry. Those were my favorites last year and they held up really well too. Oh and yes, I'll take pictures.

~ I've vowed to ignore chocolate for a few days. I'm not sure if I'll be able to do that, cos I still have part of a dark chocolate bunny from Easter. Have I mentioned that Gene & Boots makes the best dark chocolate? Seriously if any of you are ever in my area, you must consume some of this chocolate it's yummy!

~ There's so much new music out there and soon to be out there, my wallet can't handle it. Rachael Sage has a new CD. The Dresden Dolls have a new CD. Elvis Costello is going to have a new CD next month on the same day that Cheap Trick releases their new album, which is 2 days after my trip to Hershey! ARGH!

0 comments: