Monday, March 31, 2003

Random Acts of Posting

I so wanted to have some more story for you, and I very nearly did. I spent the better part of my evening finishing up a lovely mix cd for my friend Squirt at Ocelots. It has a little bit of all my favorites and I think I really need to make a copy for myself. I had to do that with the first cd I made for her as well. It was called the Concubine mix. You can view the tracklists here. At some point I'll put the new mix up at the Art of the Mix site as well.

Oh more random weirdness. Paul McCartney has been asked to tone down his concert when his Back in the World tour reaches Rome. It might disturb the ailing 82 year old Pope. I have this to say to that..What the fuck! Paul McCartney shows are just so damn loud...I mean the noise ....Crikey..Paul, what the hell have you done to offend the Vatican?

No DSL yet..I'm so hating this. I want my faster connection. I want high speed downloads. I want something now that I've waited a month! PAH!

Greg Proops is on Tough Crowd with Colin Quin tonight. Why am I not in the mood to watch it? Greg used to be the one thing that made me giggle. Now I could so not bother. Plus I know the topic is going to be the war, and I so don't want to hear it. I hear enough about the war on the news and everywhere else. I'm at a point where I want to say, take you damn opinion on Iraq and shove it. Cos frankly I've ceased caring. Nothing anyone's ranting can do is going to change a damn thing. Listening to gripes just makes me irritated. I've ceased reading things that I know are primarily focused on the war. Thank you, it's the only way I can destress..

More on the DSL...I can't even use my normal computer. They are still working on our line...in hopes that the service will be up...so definitely no story post tonight. I've got a tasty scene coming up with Alex and Peter. It's going to be a trifle kinky as you might have already imagined from the end of the last post.

Oh and lastly. I've decided to post the link here for another one of my concubines, Mr. Tony Slattery. Is he not just a dishy treat? Enjoy! I'll be adding that link to the concubines area of the page shortly. Until then, click and drool.

0 comments: