Tuesday, March 18, 2003

This or That

Ok here's my answer's to this week's This and That. Are you not so excited? Stop laughing! I mean it! Stop laughing!

1. Cold frosty ski slopes or warm sandy beach? Warm sandy beach, especially after this crappy winter
2. Chevy or Ford? Ford Focus would be nice..or a mustang
3. Mac or PC? PC
4. Dial-up or high speed internet access? High speed when those bastards get my dsl up and running
5. Small *family-only* wedding or large 200+ guest wedding? Small family only wedding too many people make me nervous
6. Would you rather be the bridesmaid or the bride? (if you are a guy, substitute best man or groom) bridesmaid, I dont' really want to get married.
7. AC/DC or ABBA? ABBA!
8. Roses or daisies? Roses
9. Trashy romance novels or classic literature? Trashy romance novels..though I read both :P
10. NEW! Thought-provoking question of the week...If you had to choose one...would you rather be blind or deaf? I know I've answered this question before somewhere. I can't remember my original answer, but since I'm now thinking about it. I would rather be blind. I think a dark world would be better than a soundless world. Ultimately neither is my answer.

0 comments: