Wednesday, March 12, 2003

Greg in NYC

Damn him Damn him Damn him! Straight to hell in a handbasket wrapped in a butaine blanket. From what I gather, he's coming the last week of July to Caroline's in NYC. OK, I'm accepting donations now. Just contribute to the, "it's what Andrea wants most for her birthday" fund.

Yes, my birthday is the beginning of July. ARGH! I so want a Greg for my birthday! I so don't want to get on an airplane. I might as well add, I so don't want to go to NYC! Ah but I would so enjoy the chance to see Greg in his own element of stand up.

The worst part is, my interest in him is not quite where it was a few months ago. Blame Elvis for that. I'd rather see Elvis a few times...

More cons to Greg in NYC...

Bowie is supposed to tour this summer. I want to see David again. WAH!
If Elvis tours and he does that so often even without a record, I want to see him more than Greg..
I might not have any personal time at work to take...and getting to the airport after work could be a freaking bitch.

I guess it's a matter of waiting to see what happens, and where I'm working at the time. It's all so scary, at least to me. Recall that I'm the person who hasn't been outside of Pittsburgh all that often.

0 comments: