Friday, March 07, 2003

Tales of the Blode Episode 2

You just have to go to this site. For those of you that appreciate ocelot references, you'll love this. If not, it's still the funniest thing I've seen on the net in yonks! It was posted at the Land of Ocelots by Lou.

Totally worth a few minutes of your time, cos the laughs that will result will be well worth it.

And now onto the Friday Five

01. What was the last song you heard? "Tell it To Me" Erasure

02. What were the last two movies you saw? Chicago and Ghost Ship

03. What were the last three things you purchased? Two bags of TGIF Potato Skins chips and um my DSL service

04. What four things do you need to do this weekend? Work for at least 4 hours (PAH), Buy some bubble mailers so I can ship the cds I'm burning, clean up the two messy rooms I dwell in, get out of the house and not worry about work for 24 hours. Wait that's five! oh well...fuck it.

05. Who are the last five people you talked to? Michael, Raymond, Mom, Grandma, and Dad

Are you bored now? I am. I'm going to work on Man Out of Time now...so I can get it some new bits started shortly.


0 comments: