Wednesday, March 26, 2003

Borrrowed Survey Thingies...AGAIN

I borrowed this from Linds' Live Journal

Five details about you...
[x] I adore the man we humans call Elvis Costello
[x] Music is one of my obsessions (you never would have guessed that?)
[x] My writing is how I manage to keep my sanity
[x] As much as I hate my job, I'm actually good at it.
[x] Movies are my favorite way to forget things...

Five details about your appearance right now...
[x] panty hose (nude)
[x] Black specs
[x] cute little print skirt and top from Target
[x] silver watch
[x] low rise panties from wal mart...and they are so cute! LOL..that was TMI, huh?

Five things you did today...
[x] Went to hell...I mean work
[x] Watched many videos on Vh-1 Classic (it's an addiction)
[x] Read and responded to several egroups posts
[x] burned cds for a trade
[x] Worked on Man Out of Time....which will have another posting later today.

0 comments: