Wednesday, March 05, 2003

Sexy is as Sexy does

Ok to continue on with the "sexy" theme of yesterday... Linds' brought up a good point. How many people do you think are sexy based on looks alone? Ok, I've had to give this some thought. There are some people that struck me just as soon as I saw them that they were sexy as hell.

Simon LeBon - Ok, the picture on the side of this page can attest to his beauty. It's all in his eyes. Come hither baby blues, has Mr. LeBon. He's such a dishy thing, I can almost put aside his arrogance. I said almost, but then again, I look at him and well...YUM! Simon falls under the 'strip him down and tape his mouth shut' category. He's gorgeous as long as I don't have to listen to him.

Johnny Depp - I don't know much about him, which is just fine by me. I've adored him since I saw Edward Scissorhands. Plus there was all the sweetness of Benny and Joon. He's got that lanky sexy going on. He's just so darn chisled. If I hear that there is a movie with Johnny in it, I'm there, just to get the opportunity to drool on his loveliness. This is not to say he's a bad actor, cos I've enjoyed every film I've ever seen with him in it. I highly recommend Sleepy Hollow and Chocolat if you need to spend a few quality hours drooling in front of the telly.

David Bowie - I have to say as soon as I laid eyes on the man I was hooked. Songwriting talent and vocal talent aside, David Bowie is just gorgeous. He's one of the few celebrities that when I learn weird facts about him, I don't get bothered. Who cares what he does with his personal life, he's David Bowie and he's just darn gorgeous.

Paul McCartney - Dead Sexy. I can say no more. At 60 he's still one beautiful man. Words cannot express his sexiness

I can probably think of a few more, but for now these are enough.

0 comments: