Saturday, March 08, 2003

The Survey Klepto Strikes Again

Oh it's so fun to find the survey's at everyone's LiveJournal's. More things to steal! Woo Hoo! I nabbed this one from Linds' LJ, cos it was amusing looking. Isn't that sad? I've stolen a survey cos it looks amusing. Note to self, finish editing Man Out of Time!

This N' That

01) Last dream: I was following Elvis Costello around the Hard Rock in Pittsburgh, he had performed there, and I think I was his groupie.
02) Last car ride: I drove myself home from work today.
03) Last kiss: I think it's non of your damn buisness
04) Last person you kissed: same as above
05) Last good cry: Monday Morning
06) Last missing library book: Never lost one yet
07) Last movie seen: Chicago
08) Last book read: I'm reading Sandra Brown's Slow Heat in Heaven
09) Last curse word uttered: "Fuck".
10) Last beverage consumed: Coke
11) Last food consumed: Cold Pizzia
13) Last phone call: To my mom on the way home from work
14) Last TV show watched: Reba and I'm not sure why.
15) Last item bought: Pastries at Panera Bread this morning
16) Last time showered: I prefer baths thank you very much.
17) Last shoes worn: Clunky black fun shoes, where they came from escapes me
18) Last CD played: Cheap Trick "Standing on the Edge"
19) Last MP3 downloaded: Madonna's American Life
20) Last annoyance: Stupid system's down at work
21) Last disappointment: Not getting seats to Elton John/Billy Joel
22) Last soda drank: Coke
23) Last thing written: An email to a trading buddy
24) Last key used: my car key
25) Last word spoken: How am I supposed to remember this
26) Last trip to the bathroom: about 10:30.... Do ya really need to know that? I think fucking not.
27) Last sleep: from 11:30 last night to 6:30 this morning
28) Last IM: Kristin last night
29) Last song you listened to: "The Long Journey Home" Elvis Costello
30) Last time you yelled at someone: My sister some time last week
31) Last weird encounter:My life is one big weird encounter, I can't distinguish one from another
32) Last store shopped at: Panera Bread..it's a pastry thing
33) Last ice cream eaten: Breyer's 3 flavors
34) Last time amused: Thursday morning when Whose Line was on CC
35) Last time wanting to die: Friday at work..hell everytime I'm at work
36) Last time in love: I don't believe in that stupid emotion.
37) Last time hugged: this morning, mom
38) Last time scolded: Does anyone scold anymore?
39) Last time resentful: I resent you asking me something like that. LOL
40) Last chair sat in: Hey I'm in a rolling computer chair now, ain't that exciting, don't you really just care!
41) Last lipstick used: Color Works Brown
42) Last underwear worn: white silk bikinis
43) Last bra worn: My fabulous wonder bra...it wonders what it's pushing up
44) Last shirt worn: I have my Elvis Costello t-shirt on right now
45) Last class attended: Do you count my work training class, if not I graduated 6 years ago. How the hell am I supposed to remember
46) Last Final taken: my training class final back in Nov.
47) Last time dancing: to long ago to remember
48) Last poster looked at: My Chanel Poster
49) Last concert attended: Elvis Costello at the AJ Palumbo Center Oct 19,2002
50) Last webpage visited: The Certifiable Wenches Mix CD Group Page

0 comments: