Sunday, March 16, 2003

Another Survey Stolen from Linds

I stole this one from Linds' LiveJournal. It's 70 degrees outside and I'm sitting on the computer. Someone pass the Zoloft, cos I think I need it. I'm listening to Elvis Costello to calm my frazzled nerves. I wonder if he'd mind if I curled up on his lap and fell asleep. I'll apologize later for not being as pretty as Diana Krall or as talented or any of that useful stuff...

Oh fuck, I am in a funk today. Onto the survey methinks before I go daffy and start to cry over useless shit.

Name: Andrea
Do you like it?: I've no real complaints about it.
Nicknames: Andii and at one point Cleo, but that's a really fucking long story
Birthday: July 2nd 1974
Sign: Cancer
Location: Charleroi, PA
Crush: Not on anyone obtainable
Virgin?: No
Natural hair color: Dark Brown
Current hair color: Slightly highlighted version of the above
Eye color: Brown
Height: 5'3 ish
Birthplace: Charleroi, PA
Shoe size: 8

Favorite
Number: 3
Color: Black
Day: Saturday
Month: July
Song: (today's favorite) Elvis Costello Sweet Pear
Movie: Edward Scissorhands
Food: Gnochhi
Season: Summer.
Sport: Hockey
Teacher: Mrs Drop
Drink: Coca cola
Veggie: Green beans
TV Show: Whose Line is it Anyway
Store: Dots
Word: Foible
Animal: Ocelots LOL..no really it's tied between Cats and Dogs..but I guess Ocelots are included
Flower: Pansy
State: I've only been in 4 PA, OH NY and WV...so I don't really have a favorite at this point

This or That
Me/You: You.
Coke/pepsi:Coke
Day/night: Night
Aol/aim: AIM.
Cd/cassette: CD
Dvd/vhs: DVD
Jeans/khakis: Jeans..khakis have a traumatising affect on me
Car/truck: Car.
Tall/short: short
Lunch/dinner: Dinner
NSYNC/BSB: Uh...Oh geeze who's the cream of the crap? is that what you are asking. N'Sync is catchier...I suppose
Britney/Christina: They both suck equally....and in more ways then one I'm sure.
Gap/Old Navy: Old Navy
Lipstick/Lipgloss: Lipstick
Silver/Gold: Silver
Alcohol/Weed: Alcohol especially if it's amaretto sours


Love & Relationships
Do you have a bf/gf?: No..no one will put up with me.
Do you have a crush?: Yes
How long was your longest relationship?: A little over a year
How long was your shortest relationship? a month and a half
Who was your first love?: His name is the same as one of my concubines
What do you miss about them?: The fact that he used to look like one of my concubines

Past
What is the one thing you would change about your past?: My college years would have been a little more lively
What is the biggest mistake you've made in your life?: Taking the job at Expanets ranks highly but there are way too many to count. My life is a huge mistake. Probably being born could take the cake, but I'm not really responsible for that.
Last thing you heard: "The Flirting Kind" Elvis Costello...THUD
Last thing you saw: My computer screen as I type this...(smirk)
Last thing you said: "I don't fucking hardly think so." (I continuely offer thanks to Greg Proops for that line)
Who is the last person you saw?: My mom
Who is the last person you kissed?: mom again
Who is the last person you hugged?: you guessed it, mom
Who is the last person you fought with?: my sister...
What is the last song you heard?: "Shatterproof" Elvis Costello

Present
What are you wearing?: A little green sundress
What are you doing?: Answering this survey and wondering why i'm so depressed and not out in the lovely day outside. (pass the zoloft)
Who are you talking to?: No one
What song are you listening to?: "The Element Within Her" Elvis Costello
Where are you?: My room
Who are you with?: No one right now
Are you online?: Yes
How are you feeling?: Uber crappy
Are you in a chatroom?: No

Future
What day is it tomorrow?: Monday
What are you going to do after this?: Hopefully get away from this computer for a bit.
Who are you going to talk to?: No one I'm going to go on a theraputic walk, but I'll likely tell my mom I'm going.
Where are you going to go?: Nebby bastards aren't you. I'm walking across town and back.
How old will you be when you graduate?: I was 17 when I graduated high school and 21 for college
What do you wanna be?: Normal..Ha that's fucking impossible!
What is one of your dreams?: To be a published writer
Where will you be in 25 years?: I don't want to think about that.

Have You Ever...
Drank?: Yes.
Smoked?: Yes.
Had sex?: Yes.
Done anything illegal?: I've had speeding tickets
Wanted to die?: Yes
Hit someone?: Yes

Other
Do you write in cursive or print?: Both depending on what I'm writing and how much I want people to be able to read it
Are you a lefty or a righty?: Righty
What is your sexual preference?: Males.
What piercings do you have? ears
Do you drive?: Yes
Do you have glasses or braces?: Glasses and or contacts depending on how masochistic I'm feeling
Did you like this survey?: It kept me amused.

Appearance
What do you most like about your body?: My eyes
And least?: Most everything else
How many fillings do you have?: Never counted
Do you think you're good looking?: Not really
Do other people often tell you that you're good-looking?: No
Do you look like any celebrities?: Someone once said Pheobe Cates..I don't believe em though...cos she's pretty.

Fashion
Do you wear a watch?: Yes
How many coats and jackets do you own?: Outerwear you mean...4 I think
Favorite pants/skirt color?: Black
Most expensive item of clothing: I have a DKNY plaid blazer that cost a small fortune
Most treasured?: I never really thought about it.
What kind of shoes do you wear?: Klunky heels, loafers
Describe your style in one word: Funky and odd at times..and then conservative

0 comments: